Wednesday, April 8, 2015

RaNdom StuFf.....

OK.

The last post made mention of fiddle lessons. Scratch that. I LOVE the fiddle, and I HATE to organize JUNK! Well, JUNK has won out over fiddle for now. Had to postpone the fiddlin' to a later time......

OH STUPID JUNK and PAPERWORK!! O MI Gooneesss!!!!

It is 7:46am and I have to take a shower and start on the JUNK today.

Off work today....

Feeling kinda large in the stomach area....WHY doesn't it go down??? What the HECK?

Random words typed up....

Looked up writing sites on web....

Looked up bulimia site because of a loved one that has it and now I HAVE to become an expert at support.....

JUNK.....

Need to play ukulele and get "Me and Julio Down by the School Yard" down PAT so that I can play it for the tulips in the backyard.....

Bluegrass in head......

Legs are touching AGAIN......gross!!

I laugh because I LOVE humor...

The End...

T:)
Me on a Happy Smiley day....we always look better when we look UP and smile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment