Saturday, April 18, 2015

Hello, I Love You, Won't You Tell Me Your Name

The Doors.

A musical group that I really never got into that much. My husband and oldest daughter LOVE the doors so I have picked up a tune or two because of their love of them. Jim Morrison (the head dude of The Doors) was a pretty good poet and song writer.

Think of the title that I have printed above:

Hello.
I love you.
Won't you tell me your name?
(this is one of their songs in case you were wondering)

What kinda creep says things like that to a woman? OR...a woman to a man. How sad :(

Him: Hello
Him: I love you darling!!
Him: What was your name again???

This is the point in the relationship when a woman's response will direct the path and tell it ALL.
I say RUN! Run away as fast as you can lady...run till your legs fall off.
Does anyone else see where this relationship is headed?

I am sure that Jim Morrison knew exactly what this meant and to tell you the truth, he was pretty funny. I see the humor in it fer sure...

Hello I Love You Won't You Tell Me Your Name.....
At this point, I would say that my name is Larry and I am married to my mother....good bye.

Kinda skinny for me though.

No comments:

Post a Comment