Thursday, April 16, 2015

Writing About Nuthin'

I am not going to write about anything.

If I don't write about anything, then I technically am writing about something. I am writing about nothing that is something. Is nothing something? What is something? Let me Google it.......

Google didn't offer much. Let me dictionary it......

"some thing; a certain undetermined or unspecified thing:" What a boring definition of "something". But, that is what it is according to dictionary.com.

So, I guess nothing would be something because it is some thing. But nothing isn't a thing...or is it?

dictionary.com:

thing: "anything that is or may become an object of thought"

OK, nothing is a thing according to dictionary.com. There are actually SEVEN different descriptions of THING. Yeah for that! THING falls under #3's definition.

This could go on and on and on and on and on and on.......and ON!!

Writing about nuthin' can sure take up too much time....kinda like writing on Facebook....eh?

T:)

No comments:

Post a Comment