Friday, February 5, 2016

The Interrupted Life

The interrupted life......!

I am doing a study on this right now. If ever there was a title for my life, that would be it. My life is a constant interruption. In fact, I am not even sure how I would handle life if I did not have interruptions. I took off of work this week to wall paper and get things done. Well, I got one thing done this week on my never ending TO DO list. Being off from work is GREAT except I find that I don't use time as wisely as I do when I am working. It has been nice not to wake up to an alarm sound of morning torture the last few days. Have enjoyed that part of this break. 

What I have discovered doesn't encourage me much: 

THERE IS A LOT TO DO AND I'm TOO TIRED TO DO IT and it doesn't seem to be as important as it used to be. 

Maybe I should lower my expectations a bit for this second half of living and get out and enjoy stuff and not WORK so dang hard! 

maybe...

T:)

No comments:

Post a Comment