Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Negative Nellies

It's been a lovely week.
I will be positive.
I will think GOOD thoughts.
I will NOT let the negative Nellies ruin my Happy Place.

"Get out, you Negative Nellies!! I HATE your guts!"
(wait, that is negative....How do I tell negative Nellies to go away without being negative? If you tell someone to go away, is that negative?)

"Welcome you Negative Nellies. Would you like some cookies? How about telling me a little bit about yourself and where you are from? Do you like long walks on a beach and dinner by candlelight? You don't? Well, I think there is a marvelous place for you to visit at the house down the road. Would you like me to show you the way? I'd be perfectly happy to help you find that special place you are looking for since it is not in my vicinity"....... :0)

Is that HAPPY and POSITIVE enough, Nellie?

"Go Away".....I say with a smile on my face!!

T:)

btw....I purchased a book with over 600 one liners for starting stories......LOVE IT!! (totally random here...)


No comments:

Post a Comment