Thursday, January 28, 2016

Life is GOOD...even when bad things happen!!

Life is GOOD....even when bad things happen. It really IS!

I could list all of the BAD things that have happened to me in the last year.....BUT.......WHY??

I don't have time to list all of that. The other day, I was thinking about the horrible things that have happened to me in the last year (father dying, Jeep totaled, having to move out of our comfortable home...etc...) and I was getting myself down. I even starting crying. Yes, tears were rolling down my face.

WHY DO THAT TO YOURSELF? (I asked)

STOP IT!

These things are in the past and the future and NOW are what I have. The bible makes sense with all this focus stuff that I have been reading about. IT IS TRUE! 37 years of reading this stuff is finally paying off now that the HARD stuff is happening.

Pretty COOL!!

Thanks God for the words of truth and encouragement. IT REALLY DOES WORK!!

Love It!
YEAH!!


So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be
dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
Isaiah 41:10




 

No comments:

Post a Comment