Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Refresh Day is Coming


Dear God,

I need a boost! Can you please send me some refreshment today?

You would think that after a wonderful vacation in the mountains last week that I would be MORE than charged for work and home duties. I almost feel defeated and depressed because I am longing for that wonderful carefree feeling of getting away from everything.

Help me to focus and "Dig In" to the tasks around me as there are many that need doing and "I" need to do them, not someone else.

I need your word and people to direct me and lift me up today.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Proverbs 11:5}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=proverbs+11%3A25&version=NIV

A generous person will prosper;
    whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.

Proverbs 11:25

No comments:

Post a Comment