Thursday, April 3, 2014

Pain....OUCH!


Dear God,

I hate pain...I just don't like it at all.

I know there won't be any pain in Heaven/Eternity, but sometimes even KNOWING that doesn't seem to help much while I'm going through it here on earth.

It amazes me what our minds are capable of doing and that some people's minds and wills are SO STRONG that they can push past the pain to achieve their goals. I think of Olympic Athletes and the physical pain they have to endure to even have a chance at a gold medal and being number ONE. They do it for the CHANCE.....there are no guarantees. Isn't that something? Sometimes I pick up my ukulele and play it when I am in pain and that helps.

God, help me push past the pain today. Help! Help! Help!

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Matthew 4:23-25}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matthew+4%3A23-25&version=NIV

....and people brought to him (Jesus) all who were ill with
various diseases, those suffering severe pain....,
Matthew 4:24

No comments:

Post a Comment