Friday, April 4, 2014

Homecomings.....Crying Now....:)


Dear God,

My oldest daughter (You know her) and I watched a video together of soldiers coming home and surprising their families with their awesome presence. We both just cried as we watched the reactions of the families and loved ones when they saw their soldier standing in front of them. They would run, cry, and embrace each other. The children especially got to my heart when they saw their daddy or mommy. They just hugged and cried and kissed them because they loved them SO much.

I have goose bumps now as I am writing this.....!

I think this is a taste of what it will be like when we finally get to see each other Lord. Thank you for these videos and homecomings and for being my father in Heaven.

Love,
Me:)


{Daily Scripture Reading: Mark 2:1-5}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=mark+2%3A1-5&version=NIV


A few days later, when Jesus again entered Capernaum, the people
heard that he had come home.  They gathered in such large
numbers that there was no room left, not even
outside the door, and he preached the word to them.
Mark 2:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment