Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Excited About Words

Love them WORDS!!

Have been on a ROLL with writing.
NOT on this blog though.

Excited about the projects that I am working on.

One of them consists of:

1.....word titles
77....poems
7.....separate books
Illustrations...
No deadlines....no CONCRETE deadlines anyway....

Two more writing projects:

Short story called:

Going to the Lincoln
Will finish this one up in the next two weeks.
LOVE IT!

LONG STORY:
this one will take me years to write.
complicated characters and complex plot are baffling and exhilarating at the same time.
ALWAYS in my head!!

Another story brewing......
Involves Google maps
Territories
Tribes
battles
love
conquests
defeats
and
God!!

I HOPE that I don't die before I can finish these up!!

SOOOOOOO much to write and DOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Happy July!
Happier August to ya'll!

T:)



No comments:

Post a Comment