Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Fight Stupidity!!

Ecclesiastes!!

Meaningless Meaningless....all is meaningless!

There is a time for everything under the sun!

I currently reside in THIS stage of life and I really don't like it at all.

The man that wrote Ecclesiastes did basically EVERYTHING a person can do in life.

Read it.

It will depress you!

This man did multiple life tasks and he still used the words that he used.

There is no end to living!!!

I think we just have to figure out the JOY of it!

Also, I don't want to go INSANE by planning things and not doing them. I think living in the planning stage of life causes insanity!! It is time to NOT go insane. It is time to think and DO! Figure out what is sucking the life out of living and RUN from it as fast as I/you can!!

Take time to THINK!!

Take time to LEARN!

Take time to LAUGH and LOVE!

Nothing else really matters that much....

T:)

1 comment: