Friday, April 29, 2016

OK

I just wrote a song two nights ago called "OK".

I wasn't even trying to write one. I was actually practicing other people's songs.

The topic of the song is about people that ignore other people because they are too busy with themselves or their internet lives.

Where the heck did THAT come from? I must feel really passionate deep down in my soul about that issue. I was simply singing "Little Sadie" and trying to memorize all seven verses of the song.

The melody is a little haunting and a bit syncopated....I LOVE IT. My serious songs are hard to swallow sometimes so I don't like to sing them or post them on my YT site because I don't know what type of reaction I will get and I don't like reading other people's opinions about my SERIOUS stuff because it is too core related and tender for me to deal with when people criticize......and believe you me, people love to criticize. (myself included) I don't like it. The best way to avoid criticism is to do nothing at all in your life. I don't like that either. I want to do EVERYTHING!! How do I develop that rhino skin to ignore the critics and do what I want to do from my heart, despite the stumbling block bullies?

THAT is the million dollar questions. I have the answer, but unfortunately, the critics won't listen or care what it is.....It is a vicious circle of big old fat POOP, isn't it?

All I can say is:

OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment