Saturday, June 6, 2015

It's Been A While...

It's been a while since I posted on this blog. We had the tree removed and are on to the NEXT project that needs doing.

Have been spending more time writing in my other blog "A 100 Words a Day" because I am trying to write 100 words a day. I write more than that, I just need to have a more structured place to put some of the words that I write so I type them there. Working on my fourth unpublished book now. It is emotionally killing me. I am only on page 16 of page 366. Slow slow SLOW going!! I think because writing it is like giving blood. It drains me. (some pun intended)....

Should I go back to my original purpose of this blog before dad died. I wrestle with that because it was going so well before that happened. If I do, it will start on Monday. I'm not sure which Monday, but Monday for sure.

And now, a picture from my Yonder Hearts collection:

Every morning, I step on
Benjamin Franklin's face when I walk.
Doesn't everyone?
Happy Trails
Sorry Ben :(

No comments:

Post a Comment