Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Happy New Year!!!

I keep wrestling with the idea of starting a new blog, but this one has a little history and I find it hard to let it go.

Happy NEW YEAR to my 15 a month readers! Hope you all are doing well. My new book: Enchanted, Poetry from the Woods is alive and well and selling nicely. You can purchase it on Amazon. Just put the title of the book and my name, Theresa Arnold, and it will come up. You click a button, pay the fee, and in a few short days, the book will arrive.

https://www.amazon.com/Enchanted-Poetry-Woods-Theresa-Arnold/dp/1729496113/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1546457538&sr=8-1&keywords=theresa+arnold+enchanted

That is a HUGE link there. Maybe it will take you directly to the site.

I have to run, but wanted to get something up for the new year. I will type more later.

2019 will be AWESOME!!!

T:)

No comments:

Post a Comment