Friday, October 19, 2018

Is November Almost HErE??

October 19, 2018

This is an entry to my journal today.

Finished my "Native American Son" picture. I was scoping out pictures to draw one day on the WWW and I searched "native American children". This child came up, so I drew him. I am now going to start a collection of these kinds of drawings from my own hand (from pictures that other people have taken). All copyright laws cease to exist as soon as I enter my private domain creative room. Now, if I was going to try and sell these, then I would have to get permission from the creator of the picture to do so. I would and will never claim a picture as my own unless it WAS my own.

Here is the picture that I drew from a photo of the child I call Native American Son (he has to be SOMEONE'S son...)


Pretty nice looking son there! This morning I was looking up other sons to draw:
Hot Cops
Sexy Fireman
Cooks!!

Fun!! The human body is most AMAZING and absolutely the coolest thing to draw! This could become a habit! T:)

No comments:

Post a Comment