Tuesday, January 23, 2018

5-4-3-2-1....

I saw a story about a lady that has come up with a theory about tricking your body into doing stuff before your brain has time to react.

When her alarm goes off in the mornings, instead of hitting her snooze button, she starts counting down from 5 and then she jumps out of bed before her brain has time to tell her to stay in bed.

I tried it.

This morning.

My alarm went off at 4:00am.

I counted down...

5
4
3
2
1

Guess what happened?

I think I need to start my countdown at 25 or 30. Five seconds isn't long enough to jump out of bed when your alarm goes off.

This lady has super powers if she can hop out of bed at 4:00 in the morning in 5 seconds. That's Olympic speed!!!!!!!!!!!!

She must not have any ailments or body part problems.

Lucky her.

That is all:)

No comments:

Post a Comment