Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Signature Wednesday♥Week #7


Stephen King
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod
and your staff, they comfort me.
Psalms 23:4
 
I HAD to put a bible verse that dealt
with FEAR.
Stephen King is an EXTRAORDINARY writer.
His words can cause hearts to beat
wildly, sleepless nights,
and head trauma! What a gift he possesses
to be able to write in such a way that other people can actually FEEL something.....even if it is total FEAR!
King was born on 9/21/47 in Portland, Maine. He has published 55 books that have sold over 350 MILLION
copies. I bet his mind never shuts down.
Amazing!
I can't imagine having the things
that he has written about rolling around in my
mind all the time.
SPOOKY!
Thank you Mr. King for your contribution
to the world.
T:)

No comments:

Post a Comment