Friday, September 13, 2013

You are REAL


Dear God,
People say that you are not real. Did Albert Einstein think you were real? I guess only you and he would know the answer to that question.

I see so many things around me that are YOU. I like to think that I view life the same way that children view the world and people around them. I think that I sense things the way that animals sense the vibes in the air. At least, I feel that I do. I don't like to base things a lot on feelings because those can't always be trusted.

I don't question your existence because......I just don't. I don't even consider it a valid question. You are REAL. Why question it?

It is simple, sweet, and not hard to comprehend unless I make it that way.

Love,
Me:)

{Daily Scripture Reading: Matthew 18:2-6}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matthew%2018:2-6&version=NIV

And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 18:3

No comments:

Post a Comment