Saturday, September 28, 2013

Instant Wisdom; Is There Such a Thing?


Dear God,
Solomon was so wise to ask for wisdom. Can wisdom be given instantaneously or does wisdom have to be obtained gradually?

Did Solomon get his the moment he asked? Did you fill him to the brim the millisecond the request left his mouth, or was it an "over time" experience for him?

I have so many questions for you God. Are all the answers to my questions in your book? That's for me to find out, isn't it?

Can you instantly snap your fingers and I will automatically know everything? Sure you can. But, where is the fun in THAT for ME? Sometimes, the journey is the best part of the destination. Isn't it?

Love,
Me:)

{Daily Scripture Reading: II Chronicles 1:7-13, Proverbs 1:7}
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=II%20Chronicles%201:7-13&version=NIV
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=proverbs%201:7&version=NIV

Give me wisdom and knowledge,
that I may lead this
people, for who is able to govern
this great people of yours?
II Chronicles 7:10

No comments:

Post a Comment