Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Did You Know...

if you read the Dictionary through from A to Z, you have read every book ever written.

???

Does that sentence make sense?

Is that true?

Probably not. Someone out there will challenge that statement. Wouldn't it be awesome if we could make statements about stuff and no one would challenge what we said? I'm getting tired of people questioning every single word in the world that has ever been written and spoken.....BUT....

I do the same thing. I just can't take things at face value. I can't! I always want proof and truth.

Is that too much to ask?

May I please have a little more proof and truth and a little less speculations and observations?

PLEASE!!

That is all.

I am going to lunch to read the dictionary now.

T:)

truth is tooth with an "r"

No comments:

Post a Comment