Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Liarrhea...

Liarrhea: having a constant urge to lie.

Me and my daughter text words back and forth to each other from time to time. My husband had to enter the game too and sent us:

Askhole: a person who constantly asks for your advice, but always does the opposite of what you tell them.

How witty and funny my family is!! I have been having deep concerns about the level of intelligence dropping in our society. Now I know that this is not true because of these wonderful words and definitions that my family has shared with me from the amazing Urban Dictionary.

I heard the other day that there is a new bible that is coming out with emojis to replace words. I assume that ♥ will replace the word "love". I dunno? Why is this type of stuff developing? Is it good? Is it bad? Does anyone ask if it is? Does anyone care if it isn't? Is it OK to stop using words and go back to only pictures like the cavemen use to use? Are we going backwards?

ARE WE?

Why aren't people scrambling to learn new words and the definition of those words and using those to communicate instead of making up pictures for words?

Does this seem like the horse is getting behind the cart to anyone but me?

I guess there are probably a lot of askholes out in the world that could care less about literacy.

Again, I say....I dunno??

T:)



No comments:

Post a Comment