Saturday, May 14, 2016

Driving to Work This Morning and a THOUGHT came to me:

It was pretty serious too.

What the heck was it, now that I am trying to type about it?

I think it was something about love and cakes.

OH YEAH......

If someone tells you that they love you and the only place that they have seen you is online....

Facts:

1. They are full of crap! How can anyone "love you" when they have never even met you, spent time with you, smelled you, laughed with you, kissed you, EXPERIENCED you in REAL LIFE!

2. They obviously do NOT know what real love is if they are telling you that they love you online.
That is not REAL love.

3. You CAN love a person that you talk to online....the kind of love that a person has for mankind and animals, NOT the relationship type of love as this cannot be established online.

4. Cakes taste better with frosting, but the REAL ingredients that make up the cake (eggs, flour, sugar, baking soda/powder) are the TRUE makings of a cake, not the frosting. The same with "internet love". It's just frosting and fluffy words only. Don't get it confused with truth.

I think that is about all that I came up with. It only takes me about 15 minutes to drive to work so I don't have a lot of time to write bibles and stuff. I also thought about donkeys and potholes.

Have an AWESOME weekend and listen to some 80's pop rock today.....

No comments:

Post a Comment